The Turban

Hello Ladies!

It's my first post, and I'm on my lunch break now! Let me quickly share with you my weekend look. I love putting on the "turban" style when I'm out with my mates and especially when I'm at the beach! I'm so inspired by Jennifer Lopez. Yes, JLo! She rocks her head scarf like no other!!

The secret to having this look is, if you don't have long hair like me, wear an inner bonnet and stuff a crumpled scarf or a t-shirt inside. This will give you a bump so you can wrap your long scarf around and it will stay there the whole day! If you're not confident, stick in some bobby pins and you're good to go. ;) Have fun!

ps. When and If I have time, I'll upload a step-to-step tutorial with pics on how to put on a simple turban ;)
Love,
S  .  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment